"Amiris" Romanian Translation Agency
Certified translations from and into 38 foreign languages, Romanian being the source/target language. The widest variety of official, corporate and personal documents.
Main fields of expertise:
Legal and law, economy, financial, accounting, business, education, vital statistics, emigration, general
EU, technical and medicine
Other fields upon request
Lavinia NANU - Romanian Certified Translator
Romanian to English, Romanian to French,
French to Romanian, English to Romanian
- Graduate of the University of Oradea, Faculty of Letters. Major: English Language and Literature-French Language and Literature
- Bachelor"s Degree in Philology. Graduation project: "Black Feminism: Exploring Female Sexuality with Alice Walker"
- Certificate of the teaching module attendance and completion
- Graduate of the "Emanuil Gojdu" National College of Oradea. Major: Philology – French-Bilingual line of studies-intensive studies
- 3-year teaching experience with the "Emanuil Gojdu" National College of Oradea, high school level, English and French (During said teaching activity, attended and completed the following training courses: " Initiation to the use of computing techniques" – Oradea, 2001. " Classroom English"- Oradea, 2003. "Preparing students for Cambridge Advanced English"- British Council 2003. "Multimédia et l’enseignement du français, langue étrangère", Pascale Noet, Fribourg University- Switzerland, 2002.)
- Holder of the Authorization of Certified Translator/ Interpreter, issued by the Romanian Ministry of Justice in 2000 for English and French
- Active full-time certified translator as of 2000, involved in a permanent project-based cooperation with important public institutions and private companies in the Bihor County, regarding English and French certified translations and translations of public and corporate official websites, EBRD/ISPA programs and agreements, FIDIC manuals, highway-related documentation and contracts, bidding documentation, projects, business plans, accounting documents, legal instruments and deeds, corporate documents, etc.
- Active certified translator as of 2000, constantly providing certified translations to individual entities, any kind of person-related documents and instruments.
- Manager and owner of the "Amiris" Romanian Translation Agency based at: 2 Avram Iancu Street, Oradea City, Bihor County, Romania. The Agency provides certified and notarized translations from and into 38 foreign languages, Romanian being the source language / target language.
- Specialized exclusively on certified translations of official documents belonging to both individuals and legal entities.
- Registered specimen signature and stamp affixed on translations are recognized worldwide, with or without notarization.
Fields of expertise
legal and law, economic, business, financial-accounting, education, vital statistics, general
EU, medical and technical, upon prior analysis of the text to be translated
Reliable, trustworthy, demanding, capable of increased focus and resistance when working under pressure, client-oriented attitude, passionate about documenting, sociable
YOU NAME IT, WE TRANSLATE IT!
- TRADUCERI AUTORIZATE
- تراجم معتمدة
- TRADUCCIONS JURADES
- CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS
- תרגומים רשמיים
- TRADUCTIONS ASSERMENTEES
- BEGLAUBIGTE ÜBERSETZUNGEN
- ΕΠΙΚΥΡΩΜΕΝΕΣ ΜΕΤΑΦΡΑΣΕΙΣ
- TRADUZIONI AUTORIZZATE
- HITELES FORDÍTASOK
- AUTORISERTE OVERSETTELSER
- BEEDIGDE VERTALINGEN
- TRADUCCIONES JURADAS
- AUKTORISERADE ÖVERSÄTTNINGAR
- YETKILI TERCUMELER
- ЗАВЕРЕНИ ПРЕВОДИ
- OVERENI PREVODI